Bed and breakfast buyers want to choose the right accommodations. This is both their livelihood, and many B&B owners and innkeepers live on their properties. You can stand out to more bed and breakfast buyers in any of the following ways.
What initial impression do people have when they pull up to the curb? For instance, is the lawn well-manicured? Secondly, are the hedges trimmed? In addition, is the front door area welcoming?
Are your B&B well maintained? How about a fresh coat of paint? Does routine maintenance occur? What about preventative measures (such as putting a sealant on the outdoor deck)?
Do guests say, “Wow!” when they walk in? You do not have to own a palace to get that kind of reaction. It’s all about what you do with what you have. Moreover, clean and airy spaces are open and inviting to guests.
In what condition is your furniture? For example, antique furniture can be very well made and last for over a hundred years. Furthermore, is there enough seating to accommodate guests and private events?
These bonus areas include special spaces like:
- Art | Murals | Gallery
- Attic Space Finished
- Balcony Space | Terrace
- Ball Room | Banquet Hall
- Basement Finished
- Cabins | Lodges | Cottages
- Carriage House | Garage Space
- Commercial Kitchen
- Conference Area | Retreat Space
- Deck | Patio | Porches | Outdoor Space | Courtyard
- Farmland | Crops
- Fenced | Gated Property
- Fireplace | Fire Pit
- Game Room | Billiard Room
- Garden | Greenhouse | Gazebo | Fountain
- Gift Shop | Antiques Shop
- Golf Course | Club House | Putting Green
- Gym | Yoga Room | Fitness Center
- Handicap Accessible Areas
- Kitchen Amenities in Guest Areas
- Lakes | Ponds
- Land Acreage Extensive
- Library | Study | Office
- Lobby | Foyer
- Meditation Area
- Mountain Views
- Outdoor Structures | Barns | Sheds
- Parking | Storage Area
- Parlor | Sitting Area
- Pool | Hot Tubs | Sauna
- Private Event Accommodations
- Restaurant | Bar
- Separate Innkeepers Quarters
- Spa | Salon
- Sun Room
- Tea Room
- Tennis court
- Walk-In Pantry | Walk-In Closets
- Waterfront Property
In conclusion, bed and breakfast buyers can be impressed. Curb appeal along with a well-maintained, and well-furnished property with the WOW factor! Moreover, any “extra” bonus areas help, too!
Rob Sales of B&B Consulting can help you buy or sell a bed and breakfast property.
Call Rob today at (912) 655-7674 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You’re Welcome To Follow B&B Consulting On Pinterest.