This award-winning Inn and Restaurant is located halfway between Vero Beach and New York City in the heart of the Carolinas. This 10,000 square feet property in Latta, South Carolina also features a spacious Innkeeper’s Cottage on three acres of beautifully landscaped grounds and as well as gardens.
Seven distinctive guest rooms each with private bath, fireplaces, bedside surge-protectors with cell phone chargers, high definition flat-screen televisions, and as well as WiFi. Luxury amenities throughout the inn. Quality furnishings including the rocking chairs on their airy, columned porch.
Successfully operated over twenty-two years, the innkeepers are retiring. A well-trained, local staff is there to support you. This historic South Carolina property has many unique honors, including:
- A member of Select Registry.
- Part of the Distinguished Inns of North America.
- A consistent AAA Four Diamond Award Winner.
- A recipient of the Trip Advisor Award of Excellence.
- The highest-rated inn and hotel in the Florence, Latta, and as well as Lumberton areas.
The distinguished restaurant is a high dollar but low volume, making it manageable for those who want to get in the restaurant business or for the experienced chef looking to slow down. Plenty of space to host elegant weddings, private dinners, receptions, and as well as corporate meetings. This property even has a Tesla vehicle charging station for guests to use and is conveniently located just six miles from Interstate 95.
The Latta area boasts opportunities for many activities and for seeing attractions, including:
- The Village: With over 80 properties on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Places to Tour: A wide variety of museums and as well as gardens.
- Plenty of Golf Courses: There are twelve in the immediate area.
- Darlington Raceway: The birthplace of modern Nascar racing.
- Recreation: Such as Biking, Birding, Canoeing, Fishing, Jogging, Kayaking, and as well as Tennis.
Interested in learning more about this award-winning inn? Call Rob Sales of B&B Consulting at (912) 655-7674 or email him at (firstname.lastname@example.org). Rob is an experienced consultant, licensed Real Estate agent, and as well as a former innkeeper with his wife Jane.